Our approach to accessibility
Our values are underpinned by inclusion in everything we do. We aim to make sure that this website is as accessible as possible, to ensure your experience as a website user is as good as it can be.
We meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA standard and enable users of the site to choose to:
- Navigate by using the tab function on a keyboard
- Resize the site for use on a mobile or tablet
- Resize text up to 200% without loss of content
- Resize webpages up to 200% without loss of website functionality
Although we are trying to make our site as accessible as possible, some information – for example leaflets – may be non-accessible, particularly where we have brought them across from our previous website. The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
- Most PDFs and Word documents have not been adapted with accessibility in mind. Assistive technologies may have difficulty in understanding them. We are working towards updating these into a more accessible format. If you would like these documents in another format please get in touch via the details below.
- All of our images should have alternative text. However, there may be a few instances where the alternative text may not accurately describe the content of the image. We are checking on and updating this where we find it.
- Not all links have unique or descriptive names. Some link text may be generic and not accurately represent the link destination. We are checking on and updating instances of this.
Reporting accessibility problems
If we can make our website more accessible to you, or you would like to raise an accessibility issue on behalf of others, you can contact us within the Bradford Hate Crime Alliance team. All our latest contact details are on the homepage of this website.
Requesting information as an alternative format
If you require information from this website as an accessible PDF, Word document or other format, please contact us within the Bradford Hate Crime Alliance team. All our latest contact details are on the homepage of this website.